• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

wild 1-6-07

chaser

Quote:

Although you have to admit Manny has been pretty awesome, besides as of late. He has been struggling but I'm sure it's a slump he'll get out of.

I'm sticking to this and hoping that Manny is on his way out of his slump. He was the deciding factor most nights during their great start to the season and he was on Thursday too.

Now they better be able to beat the Blackhawks and take 3 out of 4 on this road trip which is just what they need.

I haven't been to that skate for a few years now. A good group of guys if I remember right..A long haired dude with a Blackhawks jersey keeps popping up in my head. I thought you kept score, and the water bottles full...lol Let me know if there's room.

Glad to see the Wild go 3 for 4 on the road. Gaborik has returned at a good time as the team is clicking pretty well. Good sign him scoring too!