• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Electric Strikemaster

walleyedan

If anyone is looking to buy an auger, check out the Stikemaster electric. I am thinking right now that I am done with gas augers, especially with the wimpy winters we are getting!

Happy New Year,

Walleyedan

I emailed them a while back and they said you can get 450" of ice cut with the 7" blade. 7" would do for me, but I think I'd go with 8" just so I could fit an Ice Well in my hole. The 8" would obvoiouosly cut fewer holes. Does anyone have any hands on experience with these to confirm how long they run on one battery?

I have the 8 and I think I might just have to go drill until she stops, I'll let you know. So far, I think I have only drilled about 20 or 25 in a particular trip and it didn't seem tired.

Walleyedan