• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Austin/Albert Lea Turkeys

gdahl2

I tried Turkey hunting last year for the first time down in zone 346. I was fortunate in that I had some good private land I got access to, but unfortunate in that although we saw birds, got skunked blush.gif

My connection there has left, but secured some private land to hunt Turkeys between Austin and Albert Lea through a neighbor and was curious how the bird #'s are down there???

Let me know if you can. Thanks a bunch.

G.Dahl

There are turkeys around Albert Lea not a ton but a huntable number. I've turkey hunted a few miles east of Austin the last 2 years and have seen quite a few birds in the spring, but I've seen a lot more birds while bowhunting in the fall, so they're out there. I would guess the farther east you go the more birds you will see. Good Luck.