• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Office Party Suggestions?

eyepatrol

Okay, I know this isn't movies, music and such, but I'm on a committee in my office to line up a Holiday party, so in some respects this post pertains to entertainment of a different nature. smirk.gif

Anyway, are there any suggestions for places to go? We'd be looking for a place somwhere within the following area: From New Ulm, to Mankato, to New Prague, to Chanhassen, to Buffalo, over to Hutchinson and back south to New Ulm. Somewhere in this vacinity is what we'd be looking for places to go. Also, the place would need to be able to accomodate approximately 30 people.

A few places we are considering include the Chanhassen Dinner Theater, the OK Corral on Hwy. 169, the Kaiserhoff in New Ulm, and the Bayerische Hof in Montrose.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks!