• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

This weekends hunt

This past weekend we had a good yet bad hunt.One of my friends shot a nice doe and the rest was not as good.

I never had to draw my bow as I had a chance at a flattop but didnt take it and the buck I am looking for wasnt looking for me or to die.

Now,after my son has been working this one area with a few bucks the weekend was a weekend of bad luck.Saturday morning after moving his stand to a new spot 30 yards away,big boy walked right by the old location.The next morning he walked by 15 yards away and when he went to stand the stand that never makes noise made a small creeek when he went to shoot the bruiser and he ran off.

He was really bummed out as I would have been also.Back up in 4 more days for yet another crack at them.They should be starting to move around pretty good very soon.