• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Minnesota DNR website not working?

river-rat4

I have tried to check the Regs as far as the North/South line as far as road ditch riding. I think it is North of 95 (Cambridge area) till October 1st.

I would just like to confirm this but site seems to be down and cant find my State ATV Regs book.

Anyone? Thanks,

Brandt...

From the regs:

The Agricultural Zone means the areas in Minnesota lying south and west of a line along the following highway rights-of-way: starting at the North Dakota border, the line goes east along State Highway 10 to State highway 23, then follows Highway 23 east to State Highway 95, which it follows to the Wisconsin border.

Restriction: You may not drive an ATV within the right-of-way (ditch) of a state or county road from April 1 to August 1 in the agriculturual zone.

Thanks for the reply, Dave.

This still leaves me with some q's...

1) North side of Hwy 95 is okay to road ditch ride, but the south side is off limits?

2) Can I ride in either direction on the north side of 95's road ditch?

3) Is it open to ride road ditch south of highway 95/23 now? What were the timelines?

Thank you, Dave. I am just not clear on a few of the above mentioned items.

Brandt

Quote:

Thanks for the reply, Dave.

This still leaves me with some q's...

1) North side of Hwy 95 is okay to road ditch ride, but the south side is off limits?

During the agricultural restriction time span, it appears that way. Today, you can ride the southern side, too.

2) Can I ride in either direction on the north side of 95's road ditch?

Today, either side as there's no agricultural restrictions.

3) Is it open to ride road ditch south of highway 95/23 now? What were the timelines?

Thank you, Dave. I am just not clear on a few of the above mentioned items.

Brandt