• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Rubs and scrapes?

Fatty07

Anyone seeing any sign? Haven't seen much sign in the woods yet wondering why. Been kicking around alot of deer in the last month and bagged a doe Monday night, but haven't seen any buck activity in the woods. Just wondering what other are seeing in our great state.

ive seen very little rubs and scrapes in all of my areas that i hunt but i know they're there. heres the thing about the deer. i know where i hunt there tons of does around and when that happens the bucks wont really mark the territory. but the bucks will start to move alot more in the coming weeks. good luck

In North Dakota I have seen next to no scrapes and some rubs.I personally dont hunt scrape lines as I know that in a month or so all I have to do is hang around the high doe areas and the bucks will be there.

Hang around by the does come rut and you will find the bucks.

I dont see alot of newer sign as I hunt the same areas every year and dont look for new stuff.Just me but where I hunt it works.