• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Very tough hunt.

I just got home today after three days of attempting to shoot a deer.A friend of mine and myself probable saw 70 deer from our stands for sure.They were so jumpy you couldnt get them within 20 yards.The wind was in our favor and it seemed like what ever trail you picked they would take another.I have never had such a hard time trying to get a deer.We saw some nice bucks also and almost all were out of velvet.Oh well,10 more days and back again.I know that does with fawns are hard to get but this was crazy as the fawns were even spooky.

I just got back from North Dakota for 4 days of hunting and recieved another 1.75 inches of rain.For three triops up there and a total of 10 days of hunting it has rained 8 of them and we recieved approx 6 inches of rain.

Looks like I should have been going there this spring.