• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bee for breakfast

hobbydog

Went out with Buzz this morning....taken pics. Didn't see the bee until I pulled it up on the computer.

bb.jpg

Not a great pic but shows him making the catch..

bb2.jpg

Looking for another one......

bb3.jpg

Got lucky on this one....didn't have quite the shutter speed I would have liked but when I pushed the button he was sitting still smirk.gif

bb4_1.jpg

You have got to be kidding me! Sometimes it's nice to be in the right place at the right time! I hope you don't hurt all the bug lovers feelings here. tongue.gifgrin.gif Very good catch!

Here are a few of mine from today with Hobbydog.

redwingbbonflower2ev2.jpg

greenherontweaked2wv7.jpg

I processed a few more... here was one woodie that was pretty patient with us as we were snapping pics.

woodiehenmolted2ds9.jpg

We were going down some channel off of the main lake and all of the sudden and it was sudden, this flock of honkers came right in on us at eye level and literally you could feel their wing flaps... they got so close they were out of my 80-400mm focal range and blurred on the last few pics I took. Hre's the bombers.

geeseeyelevel2lp9.jpg

All real nice fellows. Looks like you guys had a good morning. Great catch on the bee Hobby. Mike the Green Heron is a great photo, but if it's cropped you might consider giving it some more room at the bottom and the right side.