• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I DID IT!!!

I finally broke down and bought a 6.3 mega pixel EOS Digital Rebel w/18-55mm Kit. I had bought 4 digital cameras over the past 4 years ranging in price between 100-200 dollars and they worked but I needed better. I also own a 35 mm Cannon rebel that I was told the lens would fit to the digital? Hope this is the case.

Now I have read the reviews from many of you and I have done my homework. Here is the risky part, I went online and found the best price and bought it. I have always been weiry of purchasing major items like this online. I know the service will not be there, but I am hoping if I take care of it I shouldn't need it? Am I wrong for thinking this way? I could not beat the price anywhere.

I am looking forward to posting the pictures on the site soon, but realize it will be a while before they are the quality of the ones posted be most of you....

Can't wait...Hope it comes soon.....