• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2nd Annual Portable Modification Get Together - Sept. 23

We started the Portable Modification Get Together last year and I would like to continue it again this year.

The date and location has been set...

Date: Saturday, September 23

Approx start time will be posted later.

The guys at Art Barbarians (one of FM's sponsors) are willing to host the event in the front lawn of their store. Art Barbarians faces 94 and is only about a mile from Cabelas. Map & Directions - Click Here

Last year we had a lot of people who brought along their portable fish houses to show off and gather new ideas...

DanT.JPG

DaveKids2.JPG

HansonDenMod.JPG

HansonMagLodgeMod.JPG

wolfman-kMod2.JPG

woodyMod2.JPG

Last year was a lot of fun, and I think we're going to see some new, innovative ideas again this year!

So, who's up for another day of show and tell?! grin.gif

Quote:

Josh,

I'll be taking quite a few pictures and I'm sure others will too. You going to trick out your Small Cottage?
smile.gif

I need to mod my Lodge first as that will get most of the use and we now have 2 ATV's. I am unsure if I will mod the cottage as I would like to keep it light-weight.

I am trying to get the 23rd off of work but not sure what the chances of that actually happening are.

Maybe some before/after mod weights could help.

Josh