• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

intro to water

bear204

Hey Bear: I would go to any beach area early on in the morning or latter part of the day when very little people are around or a boat landing. This way you can wade into the water with him/her and the transition shouldn't be to difficult for your friend.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Try some of the boat landings too but one thing to watch for are the local gees and things. Squirrels and rabbits too. As well as other dogs. At 6 month you might think you have control but when the young dogs see something they just go and you need to be able to catch them before they get into trouble or get to the road. I use the same type of areas. Decent and shallow and usually not too mucky.

good luck. Looks like you are in Fridley. Try Moore Lake.

My 12 week old figured he would introduce himself to the water while we were fishing last weekend. When I through a crappie back he jumped right in after it in 10 feet of water. I was scared that he would not like it but thank God he loved and now I cant keep him out of the water laugh.gif

LovenLifeGuy