• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

i live in ne, sd. Have been to Montana a few times--should say through. I love duck/goose hunting. How is it in your great state? Any areas good-just curious. Have also always wanted to fish fort peck for big eyes..is that still good?

verg. Montana can be good waterfowl hunting along the river systems, and some areas close if we get the pot holes filed. Not as good as your area. You have a lot more small lakes there. Wife is from Milbank, and she still has a lot of relatives there that are big hunters. Fort Peck is a very good lake for the eyes. It is very big, but if you find them, they are usaly pretty good. Fort Peck is wide open area, so if the wind blows a little, it is very hard to fish. It is at it's lowest for water level since they started filling the dam. About as bad as Oahe and the dams in South /Dakota. Hope we get some more water back, instead of giving it all to the southern states for there barge traffic,. CAJ

I live in Webster..so i don't have to go too far to hunt of fish. Was just curious. I grew up fishing oahe, i would guess it is similar to peck. Sure wish you guys would get drilled with some snow one of these years. Then maybe the (Contact US Regarding This Word) down south wouldn't cry about the 2 barges they have to push.

Is it hard to find land to hunt on? Rumor has is big wigs are buying all the land up over there.