• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Now that lakes are thawing...where's everybody headed to?

Open water!! I'm ready. I had a great season of ice fishing but....bring on the warm weather and open water.

Where are you guy's going to start your fishing?

Has anybody been out on 11-Mile yet this spring?

Drop me a line and let me know. I'm anxious to know if anyone else is as excited as I am to get this season started.

Heart pumping....Good fishing

Mark

Way to spark up some interest's Chewy,

Hello there...been on the site for sometime now.

Originally from Mn., its nice to stay in touch with "back home" and find out the hot spots here in Colorado.

I have lived here 11 years and have really enjoyed myself.

I hope to spark out the new year (open water) up on Pikes Peak. Just as soon as the turkey bug goes away. Sunday's either up on the Peak with the rod or down south of the Spanish Peaks looking for the "big Tom". cool.gif

welcome aboard Chewy and where are you headed?

Hello Paul,

Thanks for posting on the web site. I was beginning to wonder if anyone read the site anymore. I have a couple of friends that are from Mn. They echo the same sentiment about staying in touch with back home. They make at least two trips a year to go back home and fish so I get good information from them. I hope to make a trip to Mn. next summer to fish for walleye and pike.

I'm leaving for 11-Mile reservoir tomorrow morning. I've heard the Rainbow and Kokanee salmon are biting well. I will post results of my weekend trip when I return or from the lake if my laptop gets reception.

I will be fishing the following weekend at 11-Mile in the No Name fishing contest.

Mark

I've been up on Pikes Peak the last two saturdays in a row. No lake trout but I did land a nice cutthroat. Caught it on a white/pink jig. We caught a couple dozen rainbows (all stockers). It was a blast, all where mostly caught on spinners and rapalla's. This was on North Catamount. cool.gif