• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Verg, as soon as I can talk mama into it i'll be in the boat with ya. Until then I have to settle for the usual bumper boat weekend here in the neighboring state... Minnesota should put a tent over the whole state because it is a three ring circus on the opener... shocked.gif

chop chop bnbrk!

went last night again to get a couple more to add on to the other night-for a good meal. Hate to say it but didn't do very well. Caught a few fish but small.

In my defense, got rained on 3 times and forgot to gas up boat. Couldn't head to my honey holes that are a mile or two from dock. the ones i did catch seemed a little deeper--might be making their way out.

Hey Swamp how's things in the great state of Minnesota, catching any fish??? grin.gif I know I am sorry for that last one but I had to!!! And I was wondering if this "verg" guy is who I think it is??? grin.gif

GOOD LUCK AND GOOD FISHING!!!