• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

It's a secret!!! Hey Swampy how's things been, I talked to a guy on Monday and he said a friend of his has a cabin on Clear Lake and he said it was froze over yet as of this weekend!!! confused.gif Nelson and I are hoping for the end of this week or the start of the next to get over east and hit the eye's, I will keep yah posted!!! grin.gif

GOOD LUCK AND GOOD FISHING!!!

Thanks Jr. We are heading up to roy the last weekend in april for a fishing weekend. Me, terry, meyer, vergeldt, imrie and post. should be fun. hope the weather is good and the bite is on. keep me posted. thanks

Tyler, thank you for posting. I have fished roy enough to know that it is a average walleye lake with a few occasional bigger fish. I probably will not post on here the results of my fishing trip for the fact that those smaller lakes in south dakota don't need anymore pressure than they already recieve. There was a post on amsden lake on here and I could'nt believe all the people that commented on how they would like to come and fish it. Amsden is a small lake that would not be able to handle alot of out of state pressure. Look at waubay. That lake is huge but because of all the pressure they had to drop the limits. I used to live in south dakota and plan on moving back and I hope that there are still some nice out of the way lakes that have some good fishing left on them.