• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

hey how was fishing hoped my tips helped you out, I could not make it out jsut did not work out will be out thier this weekend give me a ring on the celly if your gonna be out thier drop me and email and tell me about the last weekend Rattle

Rattle: Ever heard of the saying " the worst day of fishing is still better than the best day at work?" Well I had a pretty darn close weekend of fishing that I would have traded with helping the wife pot flowers. I had two woman who never ice fished before and a father that has a arm in a sling fishing with and need I say more.

I missed the spot on pick by about 10 yards. We got all set up and I put the camera down and it was just rocks and bottom. There were small perch there but no crappie. the guy just 10yards to the north of me was on the bed and pulled a limit while I was setting up. I was going to go fish his holes but there was no shortage of people willing to jump on those holes as fast as people whould limit on them. I guess the early bird gets the worm. Now I have the gps coordinates and hopefully can get there early without having to worry about anybody fixing their hair and putting on their face.

I will try and call you on your cell on frid. I will be staying at the northern light motel webster frid & sat

look me up.

See ya Dean