• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

NW Angle Crappies

Rick

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Wow is all I can say about Flag Island Resort and their ability to get us on some awesome fish catching spots.

Lot's of VERY NICE crappies some smallies, pike, perch and we caught around 50 walleyes in around 3 hours.

Just thought you guys might like to see the 14.5" Crappie I caught on the NW Angle this past weekend.

rick-crappie14andhalfinch031906nwangle.j

14.5" NW Angle Crappie caught with Custom Jigs & Spins Jigging Demon size #4

Talk about a multi-species trip. Smallies, Pikes, walleye, perch, ciscos, and crappies all caught within 1/2 hour on the same spot.

Remember Flag Island Resort. It's an awesome place to go and they know how to put you on fish as well. Great lodging too.

Click Here for Flag Island Resort or Here for Custom Jigs & Spins Walleye or Crappie Kits

Rick, you are useing my secret weapon from this winter season. The number 4 demon firetiger. On one of my trips this year I had happered some monster gills, jumbo perch, crappie, bass, and and pike. I finally got cut off by a pike and no more in the box. I was in panic mode. Not to fear I picked a more and now have back ups if needed. I like the red and gold but the firetiger is still number my number one go to...

Mr. Pike that is also one of my favorite jigs. If the fish arn't really aggresive then i down size. The jig is great because it's big enough to discourage the smaller fish, heavy so it sinks fast, and the treble hook! if that dosn't hook a fish nothing will.

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

You guys are right on with the characteristics of the jigging Demon.

It was a great ice fishing trip.