• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

It's that time of the year...

gspman

Just brought up all the dog training tapes to get inspired. Then I'm going to come up with a dog training plan for this spring and summer. I don't think I'll be sending Dixie to summer camp so I'm on my own this summer. One thing I want to do is reintroduce whoa to my dog. Dixie doesn't seem to have a lot of confidence when I whoa her so I'm going to try the whoa board method and see if that resonates with her a little better. A trip or 2 to the game farm in April/May is also on the docket. A snoot-full of birds never hurts, even if they are game farm birds. I may even take her up North for a run in the woods before the April training deadline. Cabin fever is a beautiful thing.

gspman