• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Turtle Lake area trail report

GreyGoose

Sorry for the negative report, but if you are talking about the Turtle Lake area in Wisconsin, I can tell you don't bother after running the mud and grass around Balsam Lake area last weekend. People were getting out, but it was about done by Saturday afternoon.

I was really surprised how little snow they got in that storm last week compared to us down in Eagan. Of course a lot of it had melted by the weekend and they didn't get anything Wed. night like we did.

Talked to some people who headed up the Gandy Dancer trail to Fredrick, and were told by others heading south that it was all mud further north. I did hear Rice Lake got dumped on, but I can't imagine it being very good by now.