• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Dogs Eyes

I've been fooling around with my fiances digital camera (Canon Powershot520) trying to get a few good pictures of my hounds, but I can't seem to get there eyes so they don't glow white. I have a few good pics where only problem is the eyes and the photo editors (Picasa2 and older Microsoft) won't fix the eyes, because they aren't red, but white. Any suggestions?? Is there a way that I can fix them on the editors, or take pictures where they won't glow?

I have had the same problem in the past and there was only one way to fix it for me,

I have to bounce the flash off the ceiling or use no flash at all. Red Eye reduction did not work for me, either built into the camera or in Post Processing software because they have that "green eye shine".

Some of the others here may be able to give you another direction to go?? Good luck!