• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Thanks to Steve!

bullyfish

Steve,

I just wanted to let you know I appreciate your help!

I stopped using AI Servo and went to One Shot. That seems to help a lot and it also makes me focus my attention on getting the eyes aimed on the center focus point more.

I also appreciate the PP pointers. I always go back and try to take what you said or did and apply them.

I still need to work on my technique more and STOP HAND HOLDING so much! BAD GLEN BAD GLEN! I recently purchased a nice monopod that I should be using more and will HAVE to use a tripod when I get the Bigma.

Thanks a TON!!!!!!!! Your advise is very much appreciated!

Bully, giving my advice to you is harder than you know. I used to live at 10,000 feet in Colorado, home of Rocky Mountain High and Texas tourists. And you know what Coloradans say about Texans: "If God had meant Texans to ski, He'd have made bullshnit white!" blush.gif

Just kidding. Anyting I know, I'm happy to share. Anything I don't know, I'm happy to learn. grin.gif