• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Vet in S Minneapolis

quijibo

My wife brought in our 2 cats and one dog for maintenance stuff(vaccinations, heartworm, 1 thyroid panel). It cost us $350. Is it normal for a vet to charge an office visit for each animal if you bring in more than one at a time? They also want $300-$500 for a teeth cleaning, plus an office visit, bloodwork and any dental work.

Is everyone else paying this much, or should I start looking for a new vet?

Usually costs me about $150.00 dollars for the full work up on my lab and that is down here near Hooterville in Northfield. That includes the heartworm and flea & tick medicine as well. I always say that I spend more on her medical bills a year than I do mine. I never go to the Doc, I am like my Grandma was, I figure it came by itself, it will go away by itself. Does not sound to far out of line though. Take care and N Joy the Hunt././Jimbo