• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Your Bobbers Down Wolfram Jigs... What Size?

hanson

What sizes of these little beauties are you guys using for panfish. Any favorite colors?

I'm liking the 5mm on lakes with decent sized pannies. Smaller sizes for "metro panfish" of course.

While I was on Upper Red this weekend, I was looking at my selection and realized I really need bigger hooks. I'm going to be ordering up some 6mm and I think those will be the ticket.

Any thoughts?

BTW- Cabelas in Roger's had 40% off on these jigs last time I was there with a really good selection. They had just received the entire stock from Cabelas in East Grand Forks.

I prefer the Epoxy Wolfram Jigs over the Handpainted ones myeself, but both are nice.

Size 14 (4mm) have worked the best for me so far this winter. I typically use anything between 3mm and 5mm.

For colors, I like orange, yellow, lady bug, green glow pearl, glow, and red glow spots...