• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Little Atom Products

rangerforme

I really like the stealths in a size 12. orange/black, yellow/orange, green/yellow, green black have done me good color-wise.

In the Optic a size 10 is nice and is a bit more for the aggresive fish. The longer hook helps facilitate plastics use. The hooks are fine wire and will not split the finest of their plastics. The green/black and the orange/glow are colors that have become pets in this jig.

White, chartruse or yellow, and pink are good colors for the nuggies.

These are dandy baits when down sizing becomes a necessary thing. And they don't twist the line up like Marmooskas!

Ok, here goes. 1st time post and long time reader.....

Love the the Stealth jigs in size 10 and 12. The 10's get down in deeper water fast. The 12 are great in under 15' of water. Colors I have the best luck in are Pink/Glow, Chart. Green/Glow, and Purple/Black.

For plastics if your going for those nice Crappies I use Pink, Glow, or Bubble Gum. Gills I use Red Spidgee's or Wedgee's. If your targeting bigger gills the Nuggies will due the job. If they are more finicky I would go with the smaller Spidgee or Wedgee...

When talking about plastics I can't help but also put in a good word for the Puriest also. A number #10 Pink and White Puriest is a killer for shallow water Crappies. And I like a #12 Red for shallow gills also.

Jiggin...

Welcome to FishingMinnesota.com. Pretty darned good for the first....it'll grow on you!

It sounds as though you are dialed as far as tackle goes. These little guys fish hard and fast, great for the deep water.

Again...welcome to FM! Enjoy your time here!