• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Suzuki Vinson......anybody?

LMITOUT

Those are good prices on the Cat. I called quite a few places within 60 miles of my location and never got a quote that differed by more than a few hundred bucks of the prices I mentioned earlier (7000). Flat gave up on the Cat's for that price and went with the Grizzly instead.

One dealer sold both so I could compare by just walking back and forth a few feet, but even at the higher price of the Cat he still steered me towards the cheaper Grizz. Never found one that cheap when calling around either, so maybe it was luck. I didn't have anything against either machine going in but my gut told me to go with the Yamaha based on the reputation of this model and more feedback from various sources. There has been some good talk about the recent Cat's too, but for the price and piece of mind I went for the Yammy. Another factor was aftermarket support/parts. I get the feeling that the Arctic Cat is more regional in appeal while the Yamaha has a larger following therefore allowing for more aftermarket parts and accessories at this point.

If you feel comfortable with the AC, I say go for it. Can't beat that price and extended warranty.