• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

fish taxidermists?

mngoosehunter

hey, just wondering if anyone knew of any good fish taxidermists. i got a nice crappie that i want mounted. I have been looking for some on the internet and havent found much luck. I live in albertville and would like something close to home and at a reasonable price. any info would be great. thanks.

Goose, when your looking for a fish taxidermist ask if they have a freeze dry machine. This is important when getting a crappie mounted. It will look much better with all its scales. Look for nice fin lines and a good paint job.

hey thanks, yeah i will look for that. The ones i have found i really havent liked. If im going to get it done i want it to last awhile and look good. There has got to be one around somewhere.Ill keep looking to see what I find.