• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Where to buy a blade assembly for a Sportsman 500??

S.D. Ice Angular

Hi Guys!!

I am looking at buying a blade for my new Sportsman 500, I already have the winch installed. I believe the local dealer told me the “Blade Assembly” would be $500 installed.

Does that sound right?

I know Cabela’s & Dennis Kirk also sell them or is it best to purchase from a dealer??

What are you’re guys thoughts?? Any advice??

if ur interested in used at all i got one, not sure the model its from but it is a polaris plow and one of the wider ones (5'?) i would sell it for 200 and personally i got it and was going to put it on my grizzly it would be ez to mount it up yourself even making your own mounts. only reason i didnt put it on is it would hang me up more than it would be usefull for banking the fishhouse. a shovel works 4 me.