• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Backwater Bash (tentative date feb 4th??)

I am interested in finding any FMer's who may be interested in carpooling to some of the events upcoming.The distance and cost to get there may be prohibiting some of us from attending and would be fun to find a way to make it happen.My son and I are planning on staying in the camper in the white water valley 1/2 hour from the bash friday night and have room for a couple more if interested in free lodging.A little primitive due to campground bath house has been winterized but heat and electricity still turned on. Winter season Catch and Release trout available 100' away if interested.leave a post for or email.

The Brawl....Backwaters Brawl....lol For those who want the most recent updated information regarding this event ( which is still on for Feb.4th!), please go to the Mississippi River, pools 4-11, forum and you will find a sticky's thread at the page top. Thanks.