• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Anyone else have a tough bite today?

bmc

A buddy and I were out on a spot that has been producing nice crappies and some bull gills the last couple days. We hit it this morning, the best time in our experience on this spot, and caught 1 crappie. We had lots on the vexi, but just couldn't get them to go. I figured with this storm front coming in they would've had the feed bag on? A classic example of shoulda' been here yesterday. mad.gif

Brian

On a spot I was on for walleyes tonight I actually noticed alittle more action under me. Very nasty day out with all the wind. Did not end up catching one but I saw enough to keep my hopes up (I left right when the bite was getting started).

Will get out one of these days during the day and see how the sunfish and crappies are doing.