• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I was in South Carolina for a few days 11/22-today, but I guess we had some of the white fluffy stuff for a couple days...It was 68 degrees when I got back this afternoon and all that remained of the snow was a few wet spots. There was some ice in the canals that was walkable before the warm-up and I would imagine some of the smaller ponds as well. I think that's gone now and will take another big cold snap to reform. It's supposed to be cold from Wed. on, so we could have some walkable ice by the weekend if the wind will lay down. Right now, everyone is dock fishing and catching some very nice perch and crappies. The hot bait is a white L.A. Nuggie.

I'll update everyone on ice conditions as the info is available. Anyone else that has updates, please feel free to post too. I'm here in South Eastern MI and don't usually travel much within MI once the Trap Attacks start. When I am in town, I pretty much fish Lake St. Clair exclusivley, unless I squeeze in a trip to Simcoe...