• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Reflectors

Scenic

This post is also in the ice fishing section but I thought I would place it in here as well.

Ice is coming soon and I know I will be out there as soon as I can. Many of us will be using ATV’s and Snowmobiles for some hot early ice fishing. I just would like to reminder those who are going to be towing their fish houses, sleds or trailers that it is required that you have visible reflective stickers on each side and to the rear of whatever you are towing or pulling if towing them after dark.

I found some tape reflectors at Wally world that were white on half and red on the other half. I cut the red and white apart . Put the white on the sides towards the front of the otter and put the red on the back and back sides. Just have to make sure that the cover does not hide them . Also found that they stuck better the first time if the otter tub was warm , clean and dry.