• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Questions about Waterville area

Hi ladies. Unfortunately, the lady we rent land from in Faribault has decided not to rent to anyone anymore effective at the end of next season. So, wife and I are going to a resort on upper Sakatah I believe to check out things there and see if we like it. Maryjl, I read that you are around Waterville. Does your place have an area for boat lifts. We have our own lift. Secondly the owner said the boat launch is in the river right on hiway 13 i believe. Is this an easy launch and how deep is it in the river? I have a 17ft with a 115 outboard. Anything you gals and gus can tell me about sakatah and tetonka is appreciated--i understand you can get to both of them from he river launch. What resorts are good ones?? Thanks for the help--appreciated

Hi wriggs,

Sorry it took me so long to post back. Yes we spend most of our summer up in the Waterville area. We stay at a resort called Best Point on Lake Tetonka. Yes some of us have our own docks and boat lifts. Space is limited. There is a public access right in town, but it isn't on highway 13. You can get to both lakes without a problem. Best Point Resort has a web site you can check out. It is BestPointResort.com I believe. Waterville also has a HSOforum Just enter Waterville Minesota in your search. Its a great area you and your wife will really enjoy it there. If you have any more ??? just let me know.