• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Question for all the PSE experts

Shwangman

looking at purchasing a PSE Beast Compound that has dual synergy 3 wheels, 30 inch draw. My question is can the draw lenght be reduced to 29"?? I called PSE direct and they told me to call a dealer so I called 2-3 and the guys I talked only knew guns, can someone give me the answer?

Thanks. Ken

I'm going to assume that you're going to get the Synergy Pro 65 or Synergy Pro 75 cams on the bow. At least that's what they offered it in, in 2003. In either case, they have a 3" range of adjutment in 1/4" increments. Basically, you can go up 1" in draw length and down 1" in draw length from the specified draw length on that particular bow. So, if it is in fact a 30" draw (center slotted), you will be able to take it down to a 29" draw or up to 31" if needed. That's where you get the 3" of draw length from that particular cam.