• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

EVERYONE CAN VOTE FOR: Family Vacation/Outing Picture Contest

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

From Adam at Art Barbarians:

Here are the entries in order of entry date. At the bottom of the post you will be able to vote for your favorite entry. Voting ends at the end of the day October 31, 2005

Entering Guidelines:

You must have at least two family members present in the picture (Granparents, Parents, Children, Brothers, Sisters, Uncles, and Aunts).

* Your picture must represent an outdoor activity in good taste.

* You must caption your picture

* You must identify family relationship of those in picture ie; Mother and Daughter, Grandfather and Uncle, etc.

1. Hiking in Glacier Park Montana

Mr. and Mrs. eyeguy54

Eyeguy54lg105162953.jpg

eyeguy54

2. Mr and Mrs dtro

North Rim Grand Canyon

dtrolg105163030.jpg

dtro

3. Techniques from Florida, California and Minnesota all combined in one place at one time on 7 grills (five shown). My dad and two of his brothers commence the charbroil culinary masterpiece as 70 thick juicy Minnesota raised pork chops are about to be placed on the BarBee.

QuackAttacklg105163147.jpg

QuackAttack

4. Here's a picture from one of our annual trips to Lake of the Woods. It's of my late Uncle Francis (front of the boat) and my Uncle Kenny (driving the boat with the hair blowing in the wind) driving back to our cabin after a good day on the water. I took the picture from the back of the boat. It's one of my all-time favorites...

Matt%20Johnsonlg105163215.jpg

Matt Johnson

5. "Uncle where you going with my FISH"

Cheffreylg105163336.jpg

Cheffrey

6. This is a pitcure I call My Three Sons. Mitch is eight and is in the bow seat. Brandon six and on the left. Last but not least is Skyler. This was are first father and son BWCA trip. We had a great time and the boy's can not wait to go back.

Lightslg10516349.jpg

Lights

7. Here is a picture of my friends family. It was taken with Mt. Ranier in the background.

buzzsaw%20friendlg1012152246.jpg

Buzzsaw Friend

8. Here is me and the misses. What a great catch, her dad is a guide for bear hunting, she loves it!!!

Longlinelg105163526.jpg

Longline

9. Me and the boy. Hopefully I get to fish with him till I'm old and unable to fish. I love the way he's brave to touch the fish, and yet has a cautious hand around my arm (just in case)

Hemlocklg1012151222.jpg

Hemlock

10. My Three Sons, Wife and Paul B.

Got them all in one place for a family picture.

Bobberallg105163645.jpg

bobberal

11. Just another picture that was taken Labour Day weekend. Niece and son giving the "slow down" signal. I was pulling them behind our 8 h.p. runabout.

Hemlocktubelg101215119.jpg

Hemlock Tube

12. This is my Daughters first day fishing. This last May when she was 1 month old. She is in the stroller while Dad is geting ready for the big one

LuciandTimlg105164045.jpg

LuciandTim

13. This is my 10 year old daughter Elise and her 13 year old cousin Jay on our trip to Canada this summer (2005). Elise's goal was to top her biggest walleye of 27.5 inches and she did with this 29.5" walleye. Caught on a slip bobber and a leech in 6 feet of water. I'll title it "Best Buddies with the best catch"

ccarlson1lg1012153126.jpg

ccarlson walleye

14. This is myself (ccarlson) and my 10 year old daughter Elise with a 40", 17 pound northern she caught casting a 1/4 ounce mimic minnow up into the shoreline for smallies during our trip to Canada in June of 2005. It gave her quite a fight but she does very well fighting big fish. The best part was watching her try to hold it for the pictures. Both this fish and the walleye on the previous post were released. We'll title this one "One Proud Dad"

ccarlsonlg1012144127.jpg

ccarlson pike