• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Labs4me

Goldy

Labs4me I was coming home from the cabin Sunday night around 6:30pm coming into Brainerd and I figured you would be the one in the Ford PU with the personelized lic. plates. How do you like that topper and how much do they run?

Just bought it. I decided I didn't want to go the permanent route again. Need one mostly for hunting season. This one folds up like a bimini top on a boat (same material and supports) and stores against the cab inside a boot, or pops off in seconds and stores in the garage on the shelf. 3 clamps hold the rail to the bed... no drilling. I was giving it a trial run for the weekend and it seems like the real deal. No problems at freeway speeds. I really think it's what I was looking for. Cost was right between what I paid for my last aluminum topper and the fiberglass one I was looking at now... $679.00 for the long box, direct from manufacturer (Softopper).

Next time lay on the horn and give me a wave! cool.gif

Good Luck!

Ken

You might have noticed the Black infinite with the two Goldens with the lic. BURN-UM in front of you coming south? (my wife sells PL candles) thats how I explain "her" personelized plates. It sure is weird leaving the PU at home to save gas and pull up to the game farm and see the looks you get. Thanks for all you good tips over the years. I will wave next time.

Goldy