• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

How'd you do at Haydays?

Blaze

So what bargains did you guys find to buy/sell at Haydays this year? Was it a good turnout? I was hoping to take my blown '95 XLT to the swap and see what I could sell/trade it for, but didn't make it due to my cousin's wedding. I was hoping to find a good deal on a newer sled...

Let's hear about your new toys and the deals you found!

Ride safe,

Blaze

Once again, I didn't make it.

I'm sort of bummed but wasn't planning on doing any buying or selling. Would have been doing plenty of browsing and dreaming, though!

Last time I went, I came across a Sno-Jet Jet-A-Long trailer from the early 70s. I'm still mad I didn't buy it. Its similar to a Cat Cutter but made by Sno-Jet. It would have been perfect behind my '73 StarJet. I haven't been able to find one since and that includes a lot of HSOList browsing.

I was there and I can't help but share my story. It was a good year. Plenty of good sleds and a ton of beat up workhorses. Prices were pretty decent and deals could be found if you're willing to haggle. I was planning on buying a good sled this year and almost gave up due to my cheap nature when I stumbled on an 04 rev 600 SDI. I got it for a steal and it's in like new condition. Studs, belly pan, spare hyfax, electric start. $200 over trade in value. I heard it's gonna snow tommorrow. wink.gif There were quite a few trail along behind sled things. Mostly arctic cat but I think one was a snojet. White with a red stripe maybe. It was in excellent condition and over $1000. They wanted big money for everything snojet. I'm thinking about making one out of a VW Beetle hood and a set of old leaf spring skis. If you're looking for a solid cheap sled mine may be posted in a couple days. I'v got to offer it up to an interested friend first.