• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

How was everyones summer?

Summer was slow for me on the fishing end. I did hit the Kank a few times and did some brown fishing in Kenosha. The power plant lakes were to hot for most of us to fish this year unless you wanted some cats or gills. I am so ready for this ice season. First I have a trip in a week in a half to Naples. Have to have my saltwater fishing at least once a year than it`s fall fishing than it`s ICE SEASON!!!

I'll be looking for you again in Minnesota this winter Bob grin.gif We're going to have to hit the gill spot again, and maybe you can come away with a 6 specie day again wink.gif

I caught part of the GM tour on the Fox Chain on TV. Looks like some nice bass waters to me...

Good Fishin,

Matt Johnson