• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ouch! - Green Lake just slowed!

CRET

Just held a Crappie contest with 5 teams, longest Crappie wins, just for fun amoung freinds.

Wow, it was slow! We have been nailing Crappies all year, We used R. Rats, minnows, you name it, deep, shallow,went all over, caught 6 Crappies from 7:30 -11:00 am. on Sat Morn (8/27/05)

Green lake has been very hot lake for Crappies all year, The thing that was weird, hardley marking anything any where? I was using Markum LX3, just light marks every where, I looked over deep water just off weed lines and even way out from nice weed lines? Nobody marked much at all? It was blue skies and 1 day after a heavy rain?

A 10" won. I have been nailing 100+ every time out,have only kept 2-3 meals all year, most all have gone back.

Where did they go?

HELP! (confidence faultering) lol

Cretbo

Tried all colors.

I guess after it rained so much before we went out, had a huge effect on our fishing.(8/26)

Just went out last night (9/2) and did we nail them! 10"-11" were the nicest.(Plenty of them) we used minnows - Slow, Ringin Rats - Awsome!! Crappies were in 9-15' of water.

Cretbo