• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Anyone shoot a Matthews FX2?

Gus

What did you think of this bow compared to other similarly priced brands? I'd love an outback or switchback but that is out of my price range. MSRP is $449. Looking for opinions. Of course I'd shoot anything before I made a decision but I'm just curious as I'm doing some pre-shooting research.

Thanks.

I like my Mathews LX but it's about the same price as a Outback or Switchback. I live in Blaine as well and I know a guy who may be looking to sell an old Mathews MQ1. Top of the line it it's day but it may not be as fast as the FX2.

I am going shopping this weekend and looking for used as well as new. If he does decide to sell, email me the draw length and weight etc. I'm not positive on my draw yet as I've had conflicting answers from two proshops but it should be 28 or 29. [email protected]

Well, I did a bunch of shopping and shooting this weekend and ended up getting the FX2. I'm very happy with the bow and I can't wait to try and stick a deer! Now comes practice every day! cool.gif