• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

JOHNSON!!!!!!!!!

CrappieJohn

You spend more time on the water and in the outdoors than anyone I know. Why don't you, while you are out there in a non-working capacity, do some kind of snow dance or something? I am so tired of HOT that I could be happy not seeing 80 again for the rest of the summer.

You have nice dancing legs.....remember I saw you flit around that soccer field one afternoon....and with your charisma, you should be able to scare up at least some cooler weather along with some rain. If you'd stop posting in that ice forum, the heat gods might just go away.

Today is Wednsday (if I can spell it right). See if you can do something about this situation by Friday. Be sure to let me know what to look for....with all the sweat draining into my eyes, the vision is not so good lately.

THANKS in advance!

Nice dancing legs......

hmmmm.

The young "flitter" probably will come through for ya Tom...

I'm thinking if he doesn't produce something cooler by October, we might need to see what's wrong with him.

Ya know, da' boy can also chuck a football about 75 yards, so maybe we ought to get him to throw one at the sun...

Oh...he can punt too...and kick off...and kick field goals...Why don't he try out for the Vikes???

The Vikes?....He'd just get them all tangled up in line and jigs....don't they already have enough troubles. Besides, we need to keep him oriented in the right direction here. Meaning a rain dance or something like it. And with much cooler temps.

Ma just got home and gave me heck. This morning I did the brakes in the van and changed the oil. I took a can of pop when I took the van back to her work and dropped it off. Of course the van was so hot I forgot the pop. Tonight when she came out to come home the seats and floor were all wet. It seems the buggy was so hot that the can of pop exploded. So now I get to clean the inside of the rig.....15.00 at the wash will get it done inside and out while I sit in air-conditioned comfort though. I have never had a can of anything blow up from heat....from freezing, yes. This weather pattern is ridiculous. Come on Matty, start tapping those toes!

grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Yep, BDR and I hit the water this morning and Brian's first cast had a muskie swirl at the bait. Not bad for the first cast of the day heh? wink.gif Hot out there today boys, no doubt about that. I donno about any dancing, that will only cause me to sweat more. And as far as playing football, it's much too warm out for me to be lacing up the pads again, 90 degree heat and football pads only lead to trouble. And soccer, I just had a game last night, rained for about half of it, a COLD rain too grin.gif

Tom,

Why don't you just throw on the speedo's? I know you have a few pairs lying aroung somewhere grin.gifblush.gif And yes, crappies will bite in exceedingly hot weather, so if push comes to shove you can just hop out of the boat for a minute or two to cool off smirk.gif

Jeff,

Grill steaks huh, that sure sounds good right about now. Did you get them from Von Hanson's? I just might have to make a stop up there and pick up some of my own.

This warm weather will pass (probably in a couple weeks grin.gif), but it will eventually pass, and then everyone will be complaining about the cold and rain. Bring on the snow! All I need is 2 inches of ice and I'll be more than happy grin.gif

Good Fishin,

Matt Johnson

Speedos , huh? I don't know about theat Matt. After hearing about how you got your equipment wrung up in those things last year, I think I'll settle for a 30 gallon trash liner. If I use two I can get both sides covered.

Now we need to discuss this first cast stuff.....how do you cast a paint brush? That is what you two are supposed to be doing right? Painting. You'll have Brian in hot water with his missus again.

And Doc....you'll be happy to hear that I almost made it there for a quickie on Sunday. But then I heard those three words which are a cause for instant nausea ("I've been thinking")and opted out. Driving for four hours only to unload furniture and then mow for six hours before heading back home just didn't quite wash. Maybe next time.

Yep....I'm getting stir-crazy. This heat doesn't work well with me. The lake's water temp is about four degrees warmer than the water I bathe in and soon will have a green slick on top about six inches thick. And while I have been busy making tackle for everyone else, I'd just like to find a normal day when I could use some of it myself.

Speedo...ya right. That would be about big enough to act as a garter for my wet socks.