• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

trouble

ive been targeting the same bunc of carp for a about a week now and the last time i was there they seemed to be spawning because they were humping around and hanging out in the shallows. im not a very expeirenced carp fisherman so im fairly new at the game. ive tried corn with a small split shot off the bottom but not one bite in 2 hours, can you put the corn on a bobber?, ive also chumed with the corn but they didnt even seem intersted. i tired the berkely carp bait as well with no out come wat so ever, does anyone have any tips at all on how i can catch these cows?

I have the same issue, but i just resorted to either bow fishing or fishing for bass... Sorry not much help but if you get into the carp scene, you should try bowfishing. In a couple days they should start taking corn on the bottom or bread on the surface, just about anything - post spawn.