• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

10 Pound Smallmouth

That's me holding the beautiful Blue Pancake, Smallmouth Buffalo. We were fishing the lower Red Cedar river, which is a multi-species bonanza. Has anyone else here caught one? ~hogsucker

Nice fish, that's a brute! Congrats!

I'm giving the water temps a little more time and then I'm going to head to my favorite slack water spot for some carp and cats! smile.gif

Good Fishin,

Matt Johnson

Hey, some more "Pictures of my brother dot com." Right Roughfisher. Nice Buffalo Hogsucker! You guys really know your stuff! I enjoy reading all your information guys, both on FM and at your other endeavor! wink.gif

Here's one that I picked up on the Cottonwood River in New Ulm last spring. It went 21 inches(not sure how much it would weigh). I caught another one that was 22.5 inches that day as well. I wish the dorsal was standing up in the pic so you could see a better profile of it. Oh well.

scan00028rl.jpg