• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

NE Metro Carp Hotspots

I live in the White Bear Lake area and have two teenage sons who are itching for a brawl with the whiskered walleye. Are there any good carp fishing spots that a guy could hit after work in near proximity to White Bear Lake? I was thinking that Long Lake in New Brighton might be a good spot. Anyone out there with a good suggestion?

Thanks

plenty of carp in Long Lake, two areas to try. First spot is on the first lake "south side" to the west of the biggest point, right where rice creek flows from pike lake. Second spot is on the second lake "north side" in the first western "bay" very shallow and there are some big ones in there...please keep them, there are way too many in that lake.

Thanks for the sugestions, especially the detailed site suggestions on Long Lake. I will post an update after our carp expeditions later this month.