• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Steelhead 4/20-4/23

[image]P1010003.gif[/image] [image]P1010015.gif[/image] [image]P1010028.gif[/image] [image]%7Boption%7D [image]P1010035.gif[/image]

First one was a 28" clipped tagged female 6 years old

2nd was 29" wild

3rd was 25" chromer

4th was a 27" wild fish caught at 10:30 PM

In total I landed 14 fish lost 20+ I have more pics but since they were taken at 4 mega pix tough to shrink them down

Good fish Radke but those third and fourth ones look a bit similar to me. Those things can be a ton of fun this time of year. Where are you from in Bayport I have spent a lot of time down there and am curious. My gf's dad was even mayor for a little while. Just a quick question...do you have a sister named Danielle? If so you might have met my gf. Either way those are great fish congrats.

keep fishin'

wall-i-king

Interesting my gf's name is Sarah Bliss and she lived on fourth street when you lived on fifth...She told me you were friends with her brother Nate. BTW what river did those come out of if you don't mind me asking? I know some people are tight lipped about their spots but it looks like those fish were caught close to the mouth so thought you might be willing to divulge the information.

keep fishin'

wall-i-king