• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Informal Metro Get-Together: April 30th, Lake Waconia

Howdy All...

If you're in the area and want to meet a few others of the F.M. family, drop by the DNR access on the east side of Lake Waconia, saturday April 30th around 2:00pm.

This is nothing fancy folks... Just a way to say HOWDY and swap a few fish tales with fellow members... And maybe catch a few evening bite panfish from my home waters.

It's up to us to make it as fancy or as casual as we'd like. I'm open to suggestions...

Hope to see you there! grin.gif

MH...I'd love to attend the get together but work gets in the way on Saturday. For whatever it's worth, Walleyenutz and I, and possibly another, will be out there Friday afternoon 4-8 pm or so trying for the elusive crappies. It would be nice to meet at some point since it sounds like we are neighbors. If you are bored Friday, stop and say hi.

Was planning on fishing this lake for Crappies anyways. I heard they get big in there. I never fished it for crapps and could use some pointers. Got an older big blue speed boat with an FM sticker on it. If the sky is blue you will see me there. I will also have my radio on chanel #7.

Howdy Folks...

Just a little update on the get-together...

I've been watching the weather forecasts and the chance of rain on saturday has been going up. 20% the other day, and now 30%. IF mother nature brings us a "better-than-not" chance of the wet stuff, we will reschedule.

If we get nice weather, the east side DNR access is bound to be very busy. Please plan accordingly. More than likely, I'll be on the water already and will just beach my boat away from the dock. I'll be in a blue, Yamaha powered Lund, sportin' an American flag on my stern light pole.

Hope to see you there!! grin.gif

I am going to bow out this time, I have some guys coming over Sat Afternoon to help put the walls up on the fishhouse, then I am going to start on the roof, I have a lot of work to do before the walleye opener. After the outer shell is up, then I can putz around on the fishhouse all summer and still have time to fish.

Just told the boss I wanted to work a different shift so I could make this event. shocked.gif

And he let me laugh.gif

So I'll see you guys out there, I'll have the Red s10 with FM decals on the doors and a Silver Bass Tracker.

~Matt Jung

Yeah its an Extended Cab. With Fishing decals on those windows as well. Along with the FM decals on the doors there is a FishingMinnesota.com decal across the windshield and a Largemouth Bass Decal covering the entire back window.

~Matt Jung