• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

not the right kind of photo...

This is the photo sharing site and I want to share my photo on my posts. I cannot figure out how to get a photo attached to my signature on the left of my posts. Can anyone give this redneck some tips on how to get 'r' done?

Prior to storing on a host site, such as Imageshack. For your avatar you must use a photo editor to resize below the pixel maximums. I use picture it or Paint. In paint it is a little guess work using the Stretch/skew feature. Then save it to your host site and copy url. When you go to "your home" here on FM, check the box for custom avatar and paste the URL in the box.

It is basicallyt the same process for regular posting except no need to resize. I do recommend copying the URL for a thumbnail rather than a huge size photo.

Hope this helps!

For those of you that are having trouble getting up an avatar. Send me the picture you would like posted along with your username. I will get them up as soon as possible. I'm swamped right now so don't expect any miracles...but it shouldn't be more than 24-36 hours