• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

beaver brook

I tried to get a team together a couple of years ago, even had Rick intrested in a sponsership if it wasn't to much money out for him.

I never di get enough responses nor did I find out the detailes of sponsering a team.

But If we could get a team together, and it is on the oposite night that I shoot there for the team I am on now I would love to shoot with you.

My team now might need a sub if your intrested.

Other wise any Wensday or Sunday we could shot some practice there.

Benny

hey ive never been there to shoot. to shoot for fun do u have to be a member? i have a team put together and hopefully we will do good. i work at pheasent ridge shoting preserve so i do alot of shooting. i would like to shoot with ya some time.

brian

Can you make it next Tuesday or Wesnday?I have league warm ups on Tuesday and could make it out there on Wesnday as well.

Maybe later afternoon Sunday but I will be getting back from Owatonna so not sure if I will be backin time to shoot.

Benny

Gee whiz Benny, how have our paths not crossed? I am member of Beaver Brook as well. I would like to shoot up there sometime. I am trying to put a team together at work, but I dont know if it is gonna go or not. What is the skinny on just shooting for fun? Is it too hard on league nites? Do they ever have tourneys up there?

If you come out there on Wednsday nights it is leque night but you can shoot as a non member for practice.

Sunday from Noon till closing is open to public for trap shooting.

Rifle range is members only.

I will be there tomorrow (Tuesday the 29th) at 6:00 PM for my legue warm ups.Stop out if you want, we might get in a prictise round before dark.

I will be hanging around the club house with my FM hat on!!!

Benny

Benny, I am already a member of Beaverbrook. I just have not had a chance to shoot clays out there. I will be teaching a firearm safety course out there in April/May, so I will be out there quite a bit. Usually, I have shot at Metro cuz it is on my way home from work. Plus, I don't really know anyone else at Beaver Brook. I still would like to pinpoint that rockpile on Lac Seul.