• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Does your ATV have a title?

Chad711

I paid off my 2003 Honda Rubicon 2 months ago, Ive been expecting a title. Well the bank said they dont issue them here for ATVs. Well, I save a buyer for it, coming from another state. I know he is going to ask for a title. I have the note from the bank saying its paid in full.

Just wondering if anyone can lend some light on this. Hope my bank was right, or Im going to be scrambling for a title. Just sold it on you know what bay. confused.gif

If you bought it new you should have gotten a MSO (manufactures statement of origin). If you give the new owner this, a copy of your DNR registration and have a bill of sale (use a 2-part so he can sign it and you get to keep a copy too) with all the info on it, that should be enough for him to title it in his state if that state requires it.

None of this may be necessary, but it is what I do when I sell/have sold any of my wheelers. If I am missing something, hopefully someone will add to it.