• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hey Willie

kentuck_ike

Willie,

It was great seeing you and Buddy yesterday. What a nice day to be in the field. Buddy sure is turning into a great dog. It is nice to see what can happen with a lot of your time. I can only wish all the pups I sell will get as much time as you have put into Buddy. Keep up the good work and lets do Caribou again later this summer. I am also working on getting chukar to train with before the April trails.

take care, Ike

Ike - I agree...what a great day! Enjoyed getting to spend a little time with you and your dad. You are truly blessed to still have opportunities to get out with him and the pups for a all day hunt. Just curious, have you ever noticed how gifted he is with numbers? He is sharp as a tack! I really like his no hurry-up and lets enjoy the day attitude!

Thanks for the kind words about how Buddy is progressing. What can I say he comes from great stock! The words you spoke to me the first day I picked him up still ring as true today as back then and I quote, "don't worry so much about making mistakes with him, just get that pup out on birds as much as you can, trust his nose and the rest will take care of itself!"

Just let me know when the chukars come in and I will drive down for a day of practice with you, Britt and Billy...more to work on my weak ability at hitting air bourne objects with my trusty old 1100 than for Buddy. Man...I just hate to love that old gun so much! I guess you saw the rooster my gun shot at three times and missed! How embarassing was that? Next time out I'm only going to put one shell in the chamber that way the gun will get use to the ideal of taking better aim and only firing once!